Start Dating lymington hampshire uk

Dating lymington hampshire uk

The average annual poor-rate expenditure for the period 1833-35 had been £6,599 or 8s.7d. The first Stamford Union workhouse was built in 1836-7 on Barnack Road.

In January 1331, Ringwood and other manors which Isabella had previously surrendered were granted to William Montagu, 1st Earl of Salisbury, whose descendants with some intermission held it for more than two centuries, until the death of Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury in 1541.

It has a history dating back to Anglo-Saxon times, and has held a weekly market since the Middle Ages.

The town is situated in the southwest of Hampshire, on the border with Dorset.

It was there that he wrote a letter to James II begging forgiveness.